Bear with Me

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Watercolor Sketch Book





This is my first blog. I have be
wanting to start one for awhile and
finally I have taken the plunge.

I am an illustrator and I love to
do quick little water color studies.
I get inspired by nature and
my sketch book gets filled with
many of these studies.

Here on this blog I thought to share
some of my work with you.








I work in the social expression industry and illustrate greeting cards. Here were some quick studies when thinking of Mother's Day product.


I started to get inspired to paint birds. Birds always seem to add a special something. I find that I paint them a lot.






1 comment:

  1. i am such a huge fan of you + your work! this will be wonderful to see all of your new postings!!! yay for you!

    ReplyDelete